TEACHERS CAN EFFECT THE ABILITY OF THE STUDENTS WITH THEIR REMARKS FOR BETTER OR WORSE, KNOW HOW WITH ESSAY WRITING SERVICES.
For teachers, the most time-consuming task is checking the written papers by the students. The teacher has to go thoroughly through every paper and write appropriate comments if they want to be counted as one of the effective homework helper by their students to improve and draft a better paper in the future. The feedback that a student encounters for their work can have both positive and negative impact on the abilities of the student. If the comments are accepted in a positive light the student will keep those in mind while drafting the future assignments, however, if the impact is negative, he will transfer his workload to the professional writers to get them to do it for him. HOMEWORKCLASSROOM.COM agrees that every human being is different; similarly, the acceptance of the feedbacks given by the teachers may vary per student.
When the comments are approached with a negative mind, the effect it has on the students:
- The contradictory message: when the teachers correct the grammar in the sentence and even writes another sentence, then the student gets confused as to whether the grammar was to be corrected or the entire sentence was to be changed?
- Teachers often fail to convey the right message: the teachers sprinkle the assignments of the students with the comments such as “needs more clarity”; “weak argument”; or “be specific” confuses the student especially when the same comments are witnessed on the other assignments of their classmates.
Tips to get the teachers to deliver comments that convey the intended message:
- Ask yourself what it is exactly that you want your students to learn and draft the comments accordingly to help them do better.
- In the assignments mark the sections that prove to be the paper’s strengths and weaknesses and write the comments starting with the words like “In your next assignment you can…” this will help your students understand the level of writing that you expect from them.
- Point out the grammatical errors that a student makes in every paper, this will help them identify the pattern in which they make mistakes.
- Give the students short papers and assignments and motivate them to focus on their grammatical and punctuation errors. This method of teaching will prove to be a major dissertation writing help in their careers as they will encounter piles of dissertation writing instructions.
- The teachers should clear the purpose behind writing comments on the sheets of the student as many students may feel offended and fail to comprehend that the feedbacks are a way to make them learn and rectify their mistakes.
- Rather than simply pointing out the mistakes of the students, write apt phrases and words and encourage them to develop their vocabulary.
The teachers can be the best academic help of the students and frankly that should be their main aim and objective of teaching. Students will appreciate the efforts of the teachers if their intentions are not to merely insult them. This will help them reach teachers with their problems and not worry about being looked down upon. In fact, the online tutors that are usually associated with dissertation writing services can help the students in the ways as mentioned above.
Visit HOMEWORKCLASSROOM.COM and identify the hidden meanings behind the words and comments of the teachers.